How to Send Diamonds to Friends in Free Fire: More than a battlefield, Free fire is also a social game, where people come to interact with others. In fact, this game is a great place for you to meet people with similar interests and turn virtual friendships into real life.
In addition to teaming up for battle, exchanging gifts and diamonds with your friend is a great way to surprise or thank them for helping you in battle. Also, you need to know how to send gifts on free fire because there will be some emergency because you or your partner need to get some discount immediately but they can’t pay high.
In this article we will not only introduce the great types of gifts on Free fire but also show you easy ways to send gifts and diamonds to your friends on Freefire, stay tuned!
Because the app has so many buttons and features, sometimes you get confused about sending free gifts. However, it turned out to be so easy that it could take a few minutes to click a few buttons. But first, let’s see what kind of gifts you send your friends:
Read More: How to get free DJ Alok in Free Fire
How to send diamonds to friends on free fire
To send a diamond to your friends on Free fire, you need to get your friend’s ID, then go to the website above and tap as usual. For those unfamiliar with this, here are step-by-step instructions on how you can get to know your partner:
- Open the app, click on the friend’s button in the top left corner to open your friends’ list.
- In the Game Companion section, type the person you want to give the diamonds to.
- Type their name and select Exam to view their profile.
- In your friend’s gallery box, you will see his ID below his name. Type a small copy button next to it to identify them.
Once you get the ID of your friends, you can visit a website like Codashop or Gori Khan to give them a Diamond Top-Up and follow the steps below:
- Visit the Free Fire Top Up website. For CodeShop, select the Free Fire logo to continue.
- Enter your Friend ID and specify the number of Diamonds you want to buy. You have a choice of 50, 100, 310, 520, or 1060 diamonds.
- Choose the payment method you want to go with, such as PayTM or UPI
- Enter your email address if you want to keep the receipt.
- Confirm your transaction. Continue and follow the payment process.
See more tips on how to get a diamond in Freefire, Once the deal is successful, your friends will soon forget. I hope you find our article helped you, please do share and comment on your thought about How you send Diamonds in Free Fire.