If you don’t know how to join the free fire partner program, then you are in right place. Not long ago, Freefire introduced a partner program for community members who use the sport as a full-time profession.
Content creators and YouTubers who are part of this free firefighting program will receive many benefits. However, players must meet certain requirements to participate in the program.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Free Fire partner Program?
It should be noted that players who meet all requirements are not eligible for the Free Fire Fellowship Program.
According to the official website, here are the requirements to participate in the Free Fire Friendly Program:
- YouTube channel should have more than 1,00,000 subscribers.
- The channel should have had 80% free firefighting in the last 30 days.
- The channel must have at least 300,000 channel views in the last 30 days.
- There should be unity in the quality of content as well as in social media activities.
- The material should be clean, non-abrasive, and attractive.
- Athletes must have professional skills and a willingness to work hard.
- Players should be interested in the game as well as have the urge to win.
What are the benefits of the Free Fire partner Program?
As a participant in the Free Fire program, players will receive a number of benefits:
- Players will receive prizes, custom rooms, and diamonds within the game.
- Financial loss, but only for channels with more than 500,000 subscribers and 95% free firefighting.
- They will have better access to content.
- They will be officially shown on Freefire social media.
- They will be given access to the Official Supervisor Free Fire Client.
- They can get interesting codes in games for gifts.
- Free unrestricted access to fire brigade contacts.
- They will also get invitations for tournaments and sporting events.
- Freefire will also give them special merchandise.
How to Register for the Free Fire partner Program
Players can register for the free fire fighting program through a questionnaire on the official website. They will need the original copy of their Aadhar card or PAN card.
Freefire lists the rewards that will be awarded to the partners.
- In-game rewards, custom rooms, and diamonds
- economic discount
- Prior access to content
- Official Feature on Social Media
- Government Supervisor’s free access to free fire customers
- Exciting codes in games to give to your fans
- Access to Free Fire Team Contact
- Inviting to tournaments and sporting events.
- Special Goods